This sidebar app gives you the ability to use your phone with one hand by gestures. You’ll be able to switch between recent apps, favorite apps, shortcuts or quick settings from any screen.
Swiftly Switch is not another edge screen, side bar, app switcher or side panel app. It includes all of them while stays FREE and NO ads to give you the best experience.
Offers new ways to handle your phone:
• Recent apps switcher: Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from the trigger zone on edge screen.
• Quick Actions: Swipe in deeper with a right direction from the edge panel to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
• Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, folders, shortcuts, quick settings to access from any screen.
• Circle Favorites: like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcuts
Why Swiftly Switch make your Android experience better?
• One-handed usability: don’t need to stretch out your finger to reach the back, recent button, toggle quick settings, or pull down notification.
• Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last app with just one swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
• No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and★Featured
● Add more 5 apps
● Drag the Toolbox icon anywhere on the screen.
● Change Toolbox size.
● Start on boot
● Custom sort app item direct on ToolBox.
● Change Color ToolBox
● Change floating icon ToolBox(custom icon which you want)
● Support Animation when open ToolBox
● Change the transparent floating icon
● Change floating icon color
● Enable ToolBox to use.
● Select apps to add to Toolbox.
● Long Press Floating ToolBox to hide icon and after you can tap into notification to show it again
● Double Tap Floating ToolBox open recent Task.
● Move floating icon to anywhere on the screen
● Press and hold app item on ToolBox to custom sort.